Mobile App Development: Key Highlights
The mobile app development industry is growing at an incredible rate. The world will spend $5 billion on mobile apps by 2020!
-Mobile apps are projected to grow faster than any other type of software
-Apps increase customer engagement and loyalty
Mobile app development company in Singapore is a popular way to get information about an item, service, or company. If you’re looking for the best way to promote your business on mobile devices, read this article!
1) The first step in developing an app is understanding what type of app it should be. This includes deciding if it should be free or paid and if any special features need to be developed.
2) Next, find out who would benefit from your app by identifying your target audience and their goals with the product/service being promoted through the mobile device
3). Decide on the appropriate platform for development based on targeted audiences’ devices
4) Android apps are typically developed in Java and use the Android Software Development Kit (SDK)
5) iOS apps are written in Objective C or Swift and use the iOS SDK
7) Blackberry development uses the Java language and Blackberry Native SDK
The Bottom Line
Once you have these basics down, start designing your app mockups! This will help give a better idea of how the app will look and function. After that’s completed, it’s time to write some code! Make sure to test out your app on different devices before launching it to ensure everything is working correctly.